Monday, December 5, 2016

Fixer-Upper:Project One

Marvin with crowbar.
Sheet one removed.
My journey through a remodel begins this week. You can follow along and avoid living in the mess.
All I care about at the moment is "can we get this part of the project completed by December 16," when David, Rich, Amber, and Maureen will be here.
Marvin designed the remodel using the HGTV design studio for his computer.
He can see the starting line and the finished product. It's called "vision."
I can see pictures in the Home Beautiful magazines, envision beautiful cabinets, tile showers, soothing paint colors,and where the furniture will be placed.

         "Chip" Gatewood declared December 5, 2016, "Demo Day."

"Joanna" was thumbing through paint charts and hanging pictures in the other part of the house.

Project one: Enlarge the MBR 2' by removing a wall of closets; Create Master Bath and large Closet from an existing "mystery room."


Hey, don't break any dishes. (wallpaper border in mystery room)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I know how you're feeling. I hope it's completed on schedule. Terry's putting in a new shower at our beach condo. I told him last night I thought JoJo would be proud of our choices of tile and Chip of his work.

    ReplyDelete

Your Feedback is appreciated: