Saturday, November 5, 2016

It's Gold, It's Shiny!

     Oh, how I love that man of mine. The other day, he surprised me with something gold...and shiny. It was quite unexpected which made the gift all the more special. It's really something positive in a relationship when a man shares his heart and his pocketbook.

     I now have my very own, personal Lowe's card, and it's connected to HIS account! Lowe's has some really cool stuff. They should install a Starbuck's, though. I could get excited!

     Before I became too enamored with this surprise, I thought how my having a Lowe's card would make HIS life easier. I think my trips to Paragould to get my hair or nails done, to pick up a few things at Wal-Mart, or even to drop in at Belk's are compromised. When he's forgotten something or needs me to pick up materials, now I will be making another stop before going home.

After all, now I can pay with my very own Lowe's card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is appreciated: