Saturday, July 2, 2016

FitBit Bling Promotes Can-Do Attitude

This is my FitBit Flex w/Bling
“Is that your FitBit?”
“Yeah, why?”
“What is that on it? Is that…jewelry?”
“Of course.”
“You’ve got to be kidding. You put jewelry on your FitBit.” 
A statement. Not a question.
“It needed bling. I saw it on Amazon and, well…you know…if it can be dressed up, made a little more feminine, I’ll be all-in.”
 
Map-My-Walk, My FitnessPal, and FitBit Flex have been great for encouragement in keeping steady at an exercise routine. I’m not a gym rat nor am I a runner. I buy jewelry for my FitBit so it will coordinate with my wardrobe when I'm going "out in public."
These conveniences keep me focused on healthy lifestyle, including food choices and sleep habits. Marvin and I report to each other when we reach our goal for the day. He always reaches at least 10,000 steps. I struggle to get in my 5,000 steps per day.
 FitBit Flex will record meals that I enter through the computer but I have to compute the net carbs. It allows me to check my progress to goal.
If I don’t exercise regularly, I’ll absorb every calorie I put into my mouth and they will apply directly to the areas where the poofy is needed the least. Five pounds will morph into ten before I do a set of toe-touches.
With bling, my FitBit is a constant reminder of the lifesyle I need, the sweets I don't need,  and the can-do attitude that always helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is appreciated: