Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Share a Coke with Jane

If Mother ever needed an IV, it would be filled with REAL and REGULAR Coca~Cola.  That or Real and Regular sugar-laden Coffee.
My preference was Diet Coke.  I'm a Sprite-Zero person now, or even a Water Girl. Long Story.

"Share a Coke" campaign captured my imagination.
The marketing strategy aimed at teenagers and Millennials includes names like "Mel" and "Justin," "Paige" and "Matt."
Canned coke have iconic group names like "BFF" and "Legend."
Names like Margaret are not included.
Jane is there, though. Naturally.  Jane and Joe.
If your name is not among the favored, it's either totally unique or really, really, really old.
Like Margaret.
Go to shareacoke.com and create your own bottle.
Summertime is the perfect time to share an Ice Cold Coca-Cola!

1 comment:

  1. Just one more place my name won't appear:)) I'm a water girl too. And iced tea.

    ReplyDelete

Your Feedback is appreciated: