Monday, July 14, 2014

Grilling in the Rain

How much do you love me?  Let me count the ways:
   You love me enough to fire up the grill since I marinated the fillets.
     You love me enough to say nothing when the thunder rolls.
    You love me enough to stand still as I watch two hummingbirds sip the magic juice and buzz your head.
     You love me enough to smile at the bunny munching clover, as I tip-toe over to smile beside you.
   You love me to the breadth and depth and height that your umbrella can reach as you dodge the raindrops to grill these steaks.
 
   But if God chooses, we shall love each other even better..after supper.
*** We need a grill umbrella like one of these.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a grill umbrella. Great idea. Yes, it sounds like he excels at loving you.

    ReplyDelete

Your Feedback is appreciated: