Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Witch Hat Cookies - perfect culinary delight!

As seen on Pintrest!
So festive and so very easy.  This one is for you, Jana, Pam, and Tricia since I know you don't cook!  SMILE!  Brenda, I am taking a dozen of these delights to David and Colby tomorrow.  They will be in an air-tight container with a FABRIC BOW, of course.  I saved out 2 for Marvin and me, as we are watching sweets and cholesterol.  I toyed with dark chocolate cookies since the Elves make the striped cookies in full dark chocolate.  Add Hershey kisses with almonds, and I think they'd be good for you!   I can picture these cute cookies  on the lunch table at BHS.  Just pop the entire thing into your mouth and enjoy!  Don't even think of cutting the cookie in half to share.  Imagine.

Brenda, Beth, Linda James, and my niece Dawn  would probably make these from scratch, but I just buy the Keebler cookies and the Hershey's kisses, the orange icing, and think I'm Martha Stewart!  Kathy, I think Isabella could add these cookies to her recipe book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is appreciated: