Friday, April 22, 2016

The Master's in my Own Front Yard




I'm hosting my own Azalea Festival and Tour! I've walked around the yard, admiring the hydrangeas, iris, Chinese maple, clematis, and both Japanese maples. My photography skills don't do these mature plants justice. The azaleas are breathtaking.



In fact, I believe our azaleas are prettier today than they have EVER been since we purchased our home in Rector. Marvin cut the intruding holly bushes back substantially, allowing an abundance of sunlight to greet these gorgeous specimens in the afternoons.The rainfall of the past few months gave them great gulps for growth and more nourishment to encourage beautiful blooms.


If I could play golf, I'd host the Master's in my own front yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is appreciated: