Thursday, December 11, 2014

Listen up, Santa Baby: Now, that's what I call Fun


"Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany;
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring
I don't mean a phone, Santa baby,
so hurry down the chimney tonight

Hurry down the chimney tonight"

Santa Baby is looking like I've worn him out with Christmas shopping. Here's the truth: We went on a MAN'S SHOPPING EXCURSION yesterday. This is how it works: Go into store, get the item discussed, pay, leave.  Boom.  It's done.
That's not even fun.


Here's a sample of fun: Santa Baby and I went with a group of retirees to the Hickory Log Restaurant in Dexter, MO. The Christmas Decorations are astounding.  It's worth the drive to experience the immersion in Holiday Lighting:  How to Over-do to Perfection. The barbeque ribs would be a bonus.


Tomorrow is Friday! I'm going to be wrapping gifts, baking cookies, listening to Christmas Carols turned up loud for all to hear.
Now, that's what I call fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is appreciated: