Thursday, August 23, 2012

CAUTION: "Your Phone May Be Smarter Than It Looks"

Yep, we have new phones.  Both of us have DROIDS, RAZR. 
We have OtterBox Cases; mine is Pink over a white phone. I have loaded pictures into the Gallery.... "SWOOSH!" and there they are. Voila'!
Ringtones from my former-fone were easy to move over. I love the size; it fits so nicely into my grasp. So much less likely to drop the thing when I have 5 things in my hands and easier to find in the bottom of my purse.  And, it has a car mount that fits into the air vent in the car.  Cool!
This phone may replace my desire to hold a map....I can just hold the phone! I could be even more dangerous.
The service is Verizon, so the reception up here will be much better, and nation-wide, too, as I have read. 
For the contact photos, I have selected the most beautiful and handsome for each of you.  So, if you are worried about the photo I have for you, best get one sent my way!  Hershey has a cute one for her contact (Vet, Grooming, etc. hahaha), and you should, too. No, she does not talk on the phone, but, could the voice activated mechanism translate doggie into southern?  
The phone calendar syncs to my Google Calendar and to my Google+ Account. I have no excuses!  This should be fun.
As Jana stated, local numbers will sit much better with the constituants, since Marvin is on the ballot for City Council.  Jana suggests I might be First Lady of Rector City Council - might be a stretch!    Marvin Gatewood for City Council, Pos#2
If I look in my rear view mirror, I will probably see this Pink Fone, trying to sneak up on me, looming larger than I might have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is appreciated: