Thursday, May 25, 2017

Agent 86 and Me

My action surprised me.
"Would you believe..." I caught myself talking into my watch.
Yep, held it right up to my mouth and yelled at the watch face.
Purchased from Verizon to sync with the Android phone, this Gear 2 is especially designed to keep up with me.
I always said, "I need a keeper."
Three of us laughed that we combined to form one brain.

I would often forget to turn on the volume of the cell phone ringer after church or a meeting or a movie. I'd miss calls and texts. And, I am going so fast and crazy sometimes, I leave the thing at home and then I'm really "out of pocket."
"Sorry about that, Chief!"

Now, I put on this fabulous watch (Gear 2), which reminds me to put my phone in the car or in my purse. When the watch "beeps, tweets, or whistles," I need not search through my purse or fiddle with the car's sync-radio-map screen to answer.

Today, my cell phone was working especially hard and lost its juice; the battery was in shut-down mode. I told hubby to call me on my "secret decoder watch" if he needed to reach me. I shared with him the secret decoder watch phone number and only "missed it by that much!"

(Thanks, Anne Winchester. I was confused with numbers. Thinking of Car 54, where are you! LOL)


1 comment:

  1. You're waaaay ahead of me in technology. I keep my flip phone in my right pocket 24/7, er 22/7 (not when I nap) and my house/car keys in my left pocket. Pity me when I wear a skirt or pants without pockets. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your Feedback is appreciated: