Monday, August 11, 2014

Loretta Castorini: Snap out of it!

Did the Super Moon get your attention Sunday night?
The Super Moon reminds me of a favorite movie:  Moonstruck!
That Moon. Larger and certainly brighter.

           Ronny Cammareri: Playing it safe is just about the most dangerous thing a woman like you could do. You waited for the right man the first time, why didn't you wait for the right man again?
           Loretta Castorini: He didn't come!
           Ronny Cammareri: I'm here!
           Loretta Castorini: You're late!


Rose: Do you love him, Loretta?
Loretta Castorini: Aw, ma, I love him awful.
Rose: Oh, God, that's too bad.


  1. Ronny Cammareri: I love you.
  2. Loretta Castorini: Snap out of it!

  3. Johnny: In time, you’ll see that this is the best thing.
    Loretta Castorini: In time, you’ll drop dead and I’ll come to your funeral in a red dress.

  4. Ronny Cammareri: You ruined my life.
    Loretta Castorini: That’s impossible! It was ruined when I got here! You ruined my life!

Super Moon...it'll mess up your perfect life.  
Love is like that:  risky, even dangerous. 
Your world might be all safe and nice without it. Love will twirl you in circles, and like the grandfather at the breakfast table, you will say, "I'm confused!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is appreciated: